Monday, May 03, 2010

Zoo Boise

Today was Elsie's preschool field trip to the Zoo.
She has been so excited for this!
I was a little worried about how the weather would be...but it turned out to be perfect!
Most of the animals were out and about and the kiddos got to see lots of fun stuff.
The guy who took our picture was standing in the line to feed the giraffe...so it was a lot of people, all staring at us...I am pretty sure that is why Porter has such a dirty look on his face!

The lion was a fun one.
He was all posed, right in front of the window...for all of us to sit and stare at him.

Elsie was very adamant about walking herself the whole time.
I would pick her up to show her an animal, and then start walking, while holding her.
And she would say to me..."I walk!"
So I would put her down and she would grab my hand, and off we went.
She was VERY worn out at the end of the day.


Porter thought the animals were great.
He wasn't scared of anything.
It was a lot of fun to watch his reactions to the animals and their noises.
Watching the tigers sleep...
And you always gotta get a picture on the little tigers!

Porter in the groundhog tunnel
*****************************************
It was a good day.
I got some laundry done too...so now my kids will have some clean clothes to wear to school tomorrow!

6 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

It looks like it was a great day!! The pictures of Elsie and Porter are adorable!!! You can tell how much they loved the zoo!

tyler family said...

That dirty look on Porter's face cracks me up! lol what a cutie

Jodi Gallagher said...

We love the Zoo! How nice for both of you to be able to go with her and bring porter!

aryn said...

you take the greatest pictures!

Nicole said...

How fun. I love the pictures. I can't wait for it to warm up so we can to go the zoo here.

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great day! So the one with you and Elsie there is someone above you and it totally looks like a big bow on the top of your head...lol! The one with the side profile of Elsie looks so much like Grandma Beardall, man I miss her!