Sunday, May 02, 2010

Fun at our park...

Another Sunday afternoon...another Sunday at the park.
The little kids had fun playing 'telephone'...
(Isn't that just the cutest picture???)

While the big kids...yes all THREE of them...were busy playing with their 'helicopter'.
It is a pretty fun little toy...Brent shoots it in the air...the kids chase after it...
We laugh.
It is all fun!
****************************
I am really excited about all the interest I am getting for my Wellness Challenge!
I have had over 380 hits on my Wellness blog just today!
But I need more participants...so get your friends and families to join.
I owe e-mails to quite a few of you with further details...
I will get that out tomorrow!!!
Thanks!!!!
***********************

3 comments:

Cami said...

When do you have to pay the $10? I would like an email with further details please! Send it to plussizedprincess@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Looks like fun!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great park you guys have!