Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Girl time...

We all took a trip to Hobby Lobby this afternoon and picked up some supplies for an upcoming holiday...
Then after dinner the girls and I got busy on making some fun stuff.
I wish we had more time to do stuff like this.
I feel bad when I have to rush them when they are having such a good time.
I love to watch them and their minds getting creative.
I have some great girls.
(The boy ain't too bad either!)
See, he even cleans up after himself!
Gotta love that, right???

Like I said...they are pretty good kiddos!!!
We LOVE them!!!
**********************************
We are starting to ROCK with the people who want to join the challenge!!!
Keep them coming!!!
I double dog dare you!!!
http://youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog and getting a chuckle. I am trying to talk people into the challenge!

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like a fun project! Why did you get the creative gene???