Thursday, February 25, 2021

Wednesday February 24 - Thursday February 25

Not much happened yesterday.
Just homeschool stuff.
I'm learning how to submit progress and submit lesson plans.
I think things are going well.
Just have to convince the kiddos of that 😁
Actually, we did for a fun science project taking about bacteria and we are growing said in petri dishes, so that will be fun to check in a few days.
Today was the last called for my Tues/Thurs weightlifting class.
I'm sad but also, I look forward to having a better day to day routine for homeschool!
So today want super smooth with school for Elsie....
Port got things finished up because dad took him and Cassi skiing with dinner of the neighbors.
But Elsie finally got her stuff done.
I think she is staying to catch on and do better.
The problem is her DESIRE to learn.
She can 100% understand this stuff in teaching her..... She just didn't want to do it.
So that is frustrating ☹️
So like I said, dad took the others skiing, and it wasn't until they got home late that I find out that they almost lost Cassi!
I need her to write the story down....
But the gist of it, dad was gonna go down the face of the mountain with Billy so cass was going to take the easy way back to the lodge.
SOMEHOW, she ended up at a backside part of the mountain that has been completely shut down since 4.
She realized that there was no one around.
And when dad and Billy got back, they realized she SHOULD have been back and wasn't.
They went on a few of the runs looking for her and then really started to worry.
Well, I will have cassi write it down... But thanks to a phone hidden around the side of the lift, she was able to call the ticket office and get someone to come rescue her.
I went to a RS activity tonight, the first in-person for a very long time!
We talked about journaling, family history and indexing.
It was really great and I got pumped and excited to start indexing with the family!







No comments: