Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday February 26

I spent the morning, after the gym, submitting lesson plans for homeschool.
I also turned in progress reports of all the work we have done so far.
Then we had school, of course 😁
They don't hate school...but they don't love it.
What surprises me is how much I enjoy it!!!
Hopefully I can find ways to make it more fun and enjoyable for them.
This afternoon, Sierra came over so she and Elsie could finish planning the lesson they will give on Sunday for YW.
I think the planning went well and I'm sure they will do great in class on Sunday.
Brooklyn, her aide, can't over with her.
Brooklyn is one of Madi's friends, so it was fun to catch up with her.
After she left she sent Madi the nicest text: "Went to your parents house today at work and that front room looks amazing of course always obsessed with that house and your mom is the most uplifting person to be around. How do I become her when I grow up??"
Oh my gosh 😭
How sweet is she???????
I'm not adding this into my journal to try and uplift myself....
Instead I want to keep it as a reminder of how such a kind thing made me feel.
I know I'm not that great 😂😂😂
But I sure hope that remembering how she made me feel will help me to pass it along and do the same for others around me ❤️ ❤️
Dad and I had a nice date night.
We went to Jakers for dinner.
Some grocery shopping, of course.
Then, he renewed my temple recommend 😏
On the way home, the moon was beautiful. Man, I wish I could capture how pretty it was!!!
We started watching the new Tom and Jerry, but we kept having wifi issues so I think we will try and finish it tomorrow.



 

No comments: