Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday February 17


School is so much more fun with dad around 😁
Things went pretty smooth today, for the most part.
Everything got done and in good time, so yay!
I'm really having fun, if I can just find a way for Porter to be less 'bugged' by every sound Elsie makes and get Elsie to believe in herself.... Then I'll be smooth sailing ❤️
Dad got started on putting a hand rail on the stairs going down, so Elsie can walk down instead of going down on her bun.
I want grocery shopping and also picked up some fun things for the classroom.
Porter and Elsie came up with a fun "reading book" idea in the classroom and I agree.
So we will see how that plans turns out.
Everyone left tonight to YW and YM.
It was so quiet..... It was really nice 😂😂
But I did get stuff done.



 

No comments: