Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Monday February 15- Tuesday February 16

Ah man, I didn't post yesterday!
It was pretty much a snow day 😂😂😂
I did talk the kiddos into doing school, even though it was a holiday, and promised them a day off when dad was home later this week.
That way we can at least enjoy the day we have off!
Today, the snow is starting to melt a bit.
So lots of it, and slush!
School was a little 'off' again because of my weight lifting class in the middle.
If it wasn't something I wasn't paying extra for, I would skip it (even though I LOVE it).
But I know as soon as we get a good real routine with this school stuff, it's gonna be so great!!!!!!
In school today we talked about the Greek civilization some more and we had a fun art project painting some pottery pictures.
I had never heard of this technique before!!!!!
They color the whole picture with crayon, then I had tempura paint mixed with SHORTENING, and they brushed it on e whole thing.
We let it dry for a bit and then they used a sharp took to scrape off the paint for the designs.
How fun!
I think they liked it.
Oh, and Cassi made dinner tonight.
Yay!
It was so good!
She made beef burrito bowls, yum!
She should do that more often 😏






 

No comments: