Sunday, May 03, 2015

Sunday May 3

The little ones were up early.
So I sent them upstairs because I wanted everyone else to be able to sleep in!
They had so much fun!
They colored and ran around outside.
Got along awesome!
It was pretty cute :)
Well, until I told them it was time to get ready for church.....
Stinkers :)
So everyone got ready and we headed to church.
Daddy stayed home today.
He wasn't feeling great.
I told him to just rest.
He has been off today :(
Makes me sad to see him like that.
I think there are a lot of times he feels beaten.
I know there are gonna be good days and there are gonna be bad days......
I just wish I could take it away for him!
He slept most of the time we were gone to church.
When we came home, we had dinner (left over pizza from yesterday :) and the kids went outside and enjoyed the beautiful day.
It really has been so nice outside!
Another reason I hate having to have Daddy cooped up in this bed!
The Young's stopped by, and brought brownies.
It is always so fun to get the kiddos together :)
We are so lucky to have these guys.
It was nice to chat for a bit before they took off.
They also took Pat and Steve's suburban for us.
It's nice not to have to worry about how we would get it back to them.
So thanks a million guys!
I know it takes more planning and time on their part to get it back to Pat and Steve, so we really appreciate it!




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so sorry Brent had a rough day. :o(

Els & Port are so cute coloring together! And the Youngs are such great friends!!!