Thursday, March 05, 2015

Thursday March 5

Brent got lots of lights/fans and outlets put in today!!!
And I got lots of painting done too :)
I can count painting as a good arm work-out right?????
I did a lot of wall painting, I will probably spend most of tomorrow trimming the edges.
I can;t complain.....I actually kind of like painting.....
Cassi's room got finished.
I painted her back wall with a darker chalkboard paint.
I look very fun, and bright :)
Just like Cassi!
Drew came over and helped out at the house.
He fixed up the stairs in the mudroom and helped Brent out with wiring lights.
Brent got up the big fan upstairs.....the one he wants in the entry way.
But I told him I think ti will push air down just great where it is, then I can have a cute light in the entry :)
Who agrees????
I put some filler inside the holes on the ship-lap.
I need to sand it down and give it a good paint job.....
Hope to do that tomorrow.
That will look nice all done :)
*****
Cassi had PACE today on Mercy Otis Warren.
I think she did a great job.
She said she didn't :(
I didn't get to see her do it, but I still think she did awesome.
She said she talked too fast and repeated herself once.
But she also said that the judges commented that they were impressed that she had found so much info on Mercy.
She told me a few other positive things they told her.
I said that it sounded like it went great, but she said that's be cause they don't tell you the negative feedback.
Made me sad she was so down on herself  :(
So I told her to just celebrate that it is OVER!!!!!!








No comments: