Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday September 30

So we finally dropped Qwest.
I cannot believe how bad their customer service was.
They told us several different stories of why they were taking so long....or that they had already come out.....or that they never showed up.......or that we DID have service already.....so dumb.
Oh well...we are DONE with them.
We found an awesome deal through Clear.
I think everyone who has Qwest should look into them.....totally awesome and worth your time looking into it.
Anyway....
I can't catch up with pictures now....too late and still too much to do....
But at least I have pictures for today.
*****
Elsie loves to go buffalo hunting.
But she has been very worn out and not feeling well lately.
So we thought it would be a great idea to get a wagon for the little ones.
They are loving it.
I think it will work out great for several purposes.
The handle even converts to attach to the back of the 4-wheeler to haul stuff.....niiiiice.




The little ones love it....and they big kids had a fun time pulling them down the lane and visiting our neighbors little pony.
I think it will be a good investment.
(Oh and that shiner....Elsie got that a couple days ago from Port dropping a sippy cup on her while she was laying on the floor....poor kiddo! It is looking worse today, but that is cause it is getting better.)
(And Ports face.....he is just dirty :)  )
*****
I will say it over and over again.....but I LOVE my clothesline.
I really didn't think I would love it as much as I do.
I am not sure what it is.....but whatever it is....it sure if more efficient.
Doing laundry, I would put a load in the dryer and start another in the washer.
The washer was always done considerably faster than the dryer.
So I had to wait.
Well, each time my washer was done....I went out to the line....and they were dry.
Perfect.
I love it.
And it actually comes in handy for me to love it so much, cause our dryer went out on us a couple days ago.
No big deal.
Of course we will get it fixed, because the line won't work so well in the winter time.....
But, I love my clothesline!


The little ones helped me all day with hanging the laundry.
They think it is pretty cool too.
And they are pretty good helpers.....


*****
The bathroom is so close to being done.....
so close!!!!!
I am not ready to reveal anything yet......but I thought I would throw the BEFORE out there......
Think we could turn this thing into something pretty dang awesome????
Well, we are!
Just wait and see :)

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

It's just me, but I think Porter may need to be restricted to just plush everything! Poor Elsie! That is one spectacular bruise!

So excited to see that renovated bathroom! It'll be amazing!

The Holdaway Family said...

We used to have a clothes line when we lived over by the swimming pool. I loved it too!

Books = Possibilities said...

You can use the line in the winter.

Look at this blog: http://morningramble.blogspot.com/2008/09/questions-about-freeze-dried-clothes.html

It's called sublimation :)

Jennece Kahuhu said...

I love it I want one!! Now if I can just talk Sloane into installing one!!

Lyric Payne said...

So glad to have pictures back!! I can't wait to see the bathroom. Wow, you guys work fast! We sure will miss you.

Shana said...

Yay for pictures! Keep them coming!

MegJill said...

Looks like we are all excited to see pictures! I don't know how you are keeping on top of things with a move and remodeling, etc. Love the wagon, and YES, it will come in handy soooo much! When I was little we had a small farm in Missouri with a clothesline and pastures and a creek running through the front. Lots of good memories there. Your kids are gonna love it there at your new place. :)