Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Goofing around

It's that kind of weather again!!!
We are loving it.
Porter was taught a BAD new trick today.
Jumping from the playhouse onto the Trampoline.
Hopefully...he doesn't try it on his own!
We usually keep the tramp away from the playhouse...but we will be sure to keep it away now.

Elsie has been doing really well doing the "Super-woman" on the swing.
She and Dad were having some fun...she would hang onto the Tramp...and egg him on to come and get her.
Then when he got to her...she would let go and swing away.
She was loving it!

And, or course..some wrestling.Not sure I will be ready for cold weather....
But I guess there is fun stuff to do then too!
****************
Check out my GIVEAWAY!!!


2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I KNOW I am not ready for cold weather! I am so thankful for this nice weather!

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, it looks like everyone is having so much fun!