Saturday, July 24, 2010

Veggies!

I got some squash out of the garden today...well...that is the only thing left in the garden that didn't get ripped out for the new trees...
But I am very excited.
There is something very satisfying about growing your own food.
Here is my first born...with my first squash...
And this is how she feels about squash!
Stinker.
It would be more rewarding to grow a garden if my family would eat out of it!
Okay...I wish Madi and Brent would...because the others will, usually.

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Great pictures!!! :o)

Books = Possibilities said...

You did say Elsie loves veggies! And Porter, too, smothered in ketchup!

http://thematthewsfam.blogspot.com/2010/07/lucky.html

Nancy said...

Yep, I have the same problem with the people at my house eating fresh out of the garden. I LOVE it! But while we were gone camping last the deer got most of the garden:(

Nicole said...

lol - yeah, that's how I feel about squash too.