Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sleeping on the Tramp...

Every year Brent and the girls have a sleepover on the trampoline.
I have yet to join them, cause I don't want to leave the little ones inside...
I am thinking maybe next year we can give all of us a try!!!
But the big girls are very excited about sleeping out there!
I hope Brent gets a good night sleep!
*******************************
We had a BUSY day...
After my run and Brent going to the gym, we headed out to look for trees.
After finding trees for the backyard, we came home to make room for those trees.
We had to move the garden boxes...we had to change the side of the playhouse that the swings are on...we had to dig holes.
We got one tree in.
I hope it survives...
The place we got it, which shall remain un-named...unless they do us wrong...then I will plaster their names all over the place...
Anyway, the guy completely ripped the tree out of the ground to give it to us.
Brent made then take pictures and stuff in case it doesn't survive...so we have proof it was their fault.
Luckily, our other two trees are coming from another nursery.
I can't wait to post the finished product!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sleeping on the tramp was always one of my favorite things as a kid.

That is very interesting with the tree. Usually you want to be really careful with taking them out.

What kind of trees did you get?