Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday September 20

Feeling a little overwhelmed with life this evening and I'm thinking a good cuddle with Winnie would take all my worries away 💗
School with Elsie went good....not any meltdowns, but there was some whining.
But I will take whining over meltdown!
I am grateful for these sweet pictures that Madi sends me throughout the day.
The brightest part of my days!
I am grateful for the fresh tomatoes and cucumbers out of my garden.
Grateful for a meltdown free school day with Elsie :)
Actually……I’m also thankful for port and how sweet he was this morning doing kind acts for me when I was at the gym that I didn’t even notice until he left to school. 
There was some very full garbage cans he took out and I was so thankful he did that. 
Just a little thing but it really made my morning so happy ❤️




 

No comments: