Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday April 29

It was actually a bummer day for me.
I haven't worked out so week because I'm trying to give me body a rest.
I have some weird tightness/heaviness.
So I'm trying to chill.
But my mental state is not great without working out!!!!
So I did actually go on a little Jog/walk today and it helped A LOT.
Port finished up his ISATS and Elsie finishes here tomorrow.
I will be glad to have that all done with.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though.
Tonnie wanted to be outside a lot today.
 It was beautiful weather, it got up in the 80s.
Elsie and I took Tonnie on her first walk down the lane.
She no good on a leash yet 😂😂
But we will get her there 👍🏻
We opened up our milk jug greenhouses and they look awesome!
I forgot to get a picture during the day time.
But I'm excited and now we need to get the garden ready!




 

No comments: