Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday February 21

We had stake conference today, which was so good.
But it was at 10 and left us with a full day with nothing to break it up!
But Cassi and Porter worked on guitar.
We had some quiet time where I got a nap 😁
Porter wanted to make brownies.
He did it all himself, with my supervision, so that was cool.
Elsie learned to stitch up her stuff animal who had a dream coming apart.
She was pretty proud of herself.
Porter helped me to see together some fabric for their little cove forts in the schoolroom.
I'll take some pictures of those tomorrow.
Cassi made dinner again.
I am going to be having her do that more often 😏
She made some yummy orange chicken... But dad isn't too happy that she made it while he was at work!!!!
That's his favorite!
She also cleaned the kitchen for be tonight, because she left it quite a mess 😂😂








 

No comments: