Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday February 12

Well, were got a ton of snow....more coming tonight. 
It's pretty.
But it would have been way more pretty in December 😂😂😂
School was okay.
Not terrible.
I was the problem today.
I only got a few hours of sleep last night, so I was having a hard time focusing.
So after ELA, we took a long break and I took a nap.
I felt better, but it did throw off our school vibe 👎🏻
It's okay.
We will get the hang of it.
Porter was good and he did his math while I was sleeping, without me telling him to.
So after we finished science, he got to be done with school.
But Elsie still had math and she wasn't happy about it.
Again, it will just take time for us to get the right routine.
But she threw a MASSIVE tantrum.
After kicking and throwing stuff around the schoolroom, I took her up to her bedroom until she calmed down.
I got a few of my lessons printed off and prepared.
So I feel good about that.
It really is going well for being the first few days.
I mean, Elsie is not used to doing much of anything!!!!
So, it will take time, but we will get her used to a full day of school.
Cassi and Porter played in the snow and Josh came over to play too.
While making dinner, I was listening to country music and dad's and my song came on... So I sent him a picture.
He was returning an overtime shift today and I miss him.
Sounds like he has had a crazy amount of calls because of this snow!



 

No comments: