Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday July 28

We had the weirdest wind this morning.
It was really hot, but still windy.
I went for a 6 mile run and it was hard!!!!
I came home and my head feels like it was in a vice.
I'm pretty much 100% sure I have a sinus infection 👎🏼
Dad and Porter added tile at the top of the shower.
We will start finishing up the bathroom next week.... Yay!
They also added tile on the walk by where the blender is.
I thought I didn't want any there when we did the kitchen tile originally, but the wall gets dirty and I'm happy with how it looks now with tile now.
Port was a good helper and he cut the tiles for dad.
I dehydrated some apples.... Not our own apples.
We only have like 4 on all the trees!
I think we had a late frost that killed all the flowers... Bummer.
This evening, dad and I had our ARP meeting.
Such a good step tonight.
Step 8 and it's about forgiveness and forgiving.
When you forgive, then comes the miraculous compassion.
When you try so hard to change someone, that never works.
When you choose to love them, no matter what they choose to do (even if it's not what you want then to do), then you can have compassion and see them the way the Lord sees them.
Forgiveness is the key.
No one wants to be reminded of all the bad things they have done in the past.
So you forgive, then move on..... That way they are able to move in as well.
It's really amazing to see how miraculously forgiveness has changed our life.
I'm so grateful for this step!
As we were in our meeting, a big rain storm came in.
Port laid out in the rocks to catch the rain in his mouth.
And with the rain, there was no bike riding for the Mary lane biker gang ☹️
But Elsie wants to do 5 miles tomorrow... We will see.... It's supposed to be really hot again tomorrow.








No comments: