Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday April 22

I was not at my best today.
So overwhelmed and grumpy and tired.
Porter was up past 12:30 last night.
Hopefully he sleeps earlier tonight!!!!
I should have been better..... But man, I was just fed up today ☹️
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I spent the morning convincing kids to do school work.
Elsie had an online meeting with her teacher.
I went for a run later in the day.
I came back and they were all outside playing.
It was nice all day and we got a little rain this evening.
Elsie has finished reading 6 ivy and bean books with Emmy!
That is so awesome!!!!!
Elsie does not love reading, but since reading with Emmy, she really looks forward to reading!!!
It has been awesome!
And Em is the best to rest with her!!!
Elsie gets easily distracted, so sometimes her chapters take a while to get done 😂
They take turns reading chapters and it has been the greatest!!!
They are starting a Ramona book now.
It has longer chapters and a little bit smaller words.
Elsie is kind of a stinker when it comes to smaller words, but we will see how it goes when she does it with Em ❤️
Port donated his Roman sculpture, it looks pretty cool!
And I ended the night with a Zoom call with my YW.
We have a new girl, so we spent time getting to know her.
It will be fun when we get to meet again!









No comments: