Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday January 27

The boys did some good work today in the mudroom space.
They got the floor put in for my "command central" 😉
There ran electrical.
Port loved every second about learning electrical wiring!
He just loves working with Dad!
For FHE dad and I decided that this year we want to teach the kids from it ARP manual.
These steps are for anyone who wants to improve the life.
It's for everyone!!!!
Anyway, there are 12 steps, and there are 12 months.
So we will teach 1 step per month.
I'm pretty excited.
This evening we talked about Honesty.
I took a picture of Cassi's notes because we really just discussed a bunch of stuff, and I didn't have any concrete stuff.
We talked a lot about being honest with yourself.
When we try to talk ourselves into things we know we don't want, that is being dishonest.
We, of course, talked about being honest with our fellow men.
We let pride enter in because we are embarrassed or angry.
Pride and honesty cannot coexist!!!!
We must soften our hearts, we must humble ourselves.
We talked about a lot of things and it was a really great discussion.
I look forward to more of these nights ❤️







No comments: