Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Tuesday July 9

Still not completely ready for tomorrow....but getting there.
I got up and ran 5 miles.
Port went outside to get the cows and horse watered and noticed an apricot branch broken :(
So he grabbed the 4-wheeler and decided to drag the branch to the field.
What a good boy :)
I had Madi and Elsie pick the apricots off of it before he took it away.
Port and I went and got raspberries from the Capell's house.
Then Sherrie invited us to go swimming.
We probably should have stuck to our plan of cleaning the house, but we went swimming instead.
Then back at home, we did do some cleaning.
About 3, I took Madi, Elsie and Porter to Jenni's to pick up the backpacking supplies.
Cassi stayed home because she had a babysitting interview thing....
We stayed and chatted at Jenni's for a bit.
Got home and had dinner then took Madi to Walmart for some stuff and groceries for here at home.
The rest of the night we cleaned up the house and started packing up for tomorrow.
We are excited!!!!!
The kiddos here are excited to see Emmy.
I am sure they will have a great time here too :)


I won't be writing for a few days.....so don't be worried!!!!

No comments: