Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday May 20 (add pictures)

Happy Birthday to Emmy!!!!!
******
We kept Cassi home today.
We are thinking she probably Sublexed her shoulder (which she has done previously).
She has kept ice on it all day.
Her knee is feeling tight but not much worse.
The doc said that it seems like things can keep going as they are.
They will call notes into school for her as long as she needs.
The problem is this week is final prep and next week is finals!!!
I am going to email teachers tomorrow and see what we can do.
Poor girl.
She is feeling so stressed out!!!!
Dad went to the gym and I tried to wait out the rain, but finally just ran 3 miles on the treadmill, which I do not like!!!!
But I got it done.
But as soon as I finished....guess what?
The sun came out!
Dad worked on the basement bathroom today.
We put in a tub sink, making it easier to wash out paintbrushes, etc.
I am pretty excited!
And we painted it using the extra paint from the green doors!
I think it is so fun and matches my art room :)
I left to get Elsie for Speech and PT.
he worked really hard and even got on the big bike to try it out.
When we got home, dad made steaks for dinner.
We had Courtney over for dinner.
Naomi was there hanging with Cassi, but she left right before we ate.
There is more rain this evening.
Man, everything is getting so green!
But we got a lot of stuff we need to get done outside!
The rain is making that hard!!!!!!!

No comments: