Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday January 23 (add birthday pictures)

It's my favorite person in the whole worlds birthday today!!!!!!
And it is a big one for him!
The big 4-0!
It was a pretty packed day but we still found some time to celebrate!
After the kiddos got off to school, he went and worked out.
I worked on the New Beginning stuff and then got ready for the day.
When we were both ready, we headed downtown to visit a friend of ours.
Bonnie Capall is gonna have open heart surgery tomorrow morning and we wanted to go see her and see how she is feeling.
She was in good spirits and just glad that they caught the problem before she had a massive heart attack!
After our visit with her, we went out to lunch at PF Changs.
It was yummy and then we stopped for a little bit of ice cream before heading home.
On the way home I started to feel pretty nauseous and lousy!
This happened a few years ago after eating at PF Changs :(
I didn't think I would make it home....but I did.
Then I threw it all up!
Dang!
I told Brent that I was sorry for wasting the money.
He said, not really.
It would have come out another way anyway.... :)
I felt a little better in time to head to the church for New Beginning set up.
Things turned out so cute!
While I was gone, Dad made me an amazing wood heart to use for the decorations tonight.
On his birthday!
Isn't he the best!?!?!?!
Tonight turned out so great.
Cassi sang with some other girls and they did so good.
All the girls liked how their photo turned out, that I made for them.
When we got home afterwards, we finally had time to open Dads gifts and have cake.
Stacia ended up making a new cake for me and it was amazingly yummy!!!!
I am so grateful for Brent.
He is my one.
He is my everything.
I am so thankful that he is mine forever ❤



I made one of these photos for each Young Woman



No comments: