Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday October 29

Okay, so today was a bit of a bust.
Elsie's eye was pretty swollen when she woke up, so I kept her home from school.
Which always ends up messing up my plans for the day :(
But that's okay.
We spent the day watching movies and putting hot compresses on her eye to try and help it out.
I think it is looking better this evening.
I think it is just a stye.
I am sure she will be fine to go to school tomorrow.....even though it is only half day!
Anyway.
This evening I went with Cassi to her Mavericks Rugby banquet.
Cassi got to letter as a freshman!!!!
How cool is that!
Even more exciting news coming this Saturday that I can't post yet.....she doesn't know yet :)
Anyway.
Her coach said the nicest things.
Each player got a bracelet with a charm.
Her charm was a star and she was awarded the shooting star award.
Her coach got all teary eyed when she talked about Cass.
She said that when you are watching her, you just know something amazing is happening with that girl.
She is going places!
She compared it to the world series.....
Now I don't watch the world series......but she said that the team was losing, but one of the players was just knocking it out of the park.
She said that is like Cassi......just giving her all, and rocking it!
It was pretty cool.
I am a little frustrated the way they did the awards....they say all the nice things and THEN announce the name, so I didn't get to record all the nice things they said about her.
But it suffices to say, Cassi rocks :)
I take her tomorrow for PT.
We will see what we are dealing with.
Hopefully all is good.

It was such a beautiful morning!






No comments: