Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday September 26

I'm blogging early because I have a late meeting tonight after YW.
The big girls got up to go to the temple this morning before school.
It makes my heart happy how much nicer they are to each other when they go to the temple even though they have been up since 4:30!!!!!!
They got home in time to get ready and not be late to school.
They even called in to the radio show they listen to on the way to school, and Cassi got to be on a quiz show....and she WON!
Kind of fun!
I worked in the office this morning.
Dad did some running around, got more wood for the deck ceiling....which he finished up today!
Now we just need to get it painted :)
It is gonna look so great!
When I got home, I finished up the dresser and we put it in the house.
I still need to add some stuff with it, but I love how it turned out!!!!!
I took the before pictures in march.....it has taken a while to finish this thing up :)
The rest of the day I finished planning the YW personal progress stuff I am doing with the beehives tonight and Dad finished the deck roof.
Madi works until YW, Cassi has Rugby until YW, Port had scouts and Elsie and I are all ready for YW in our jammies!
We are having a PJ and popcorn party.....with Personal progress :)








No comments: