Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday August 18

I got up and went for a 5 mile run this morning.
Cassi made some blueberry muffins for the clan.
When I got back and ready, I took Porter to the store for his school supplies.
Then I made some treats for Madi to take to another friend who just had surgery.
I was also planning to bring treats to the Salisbury's tonight, but we ended up cancelling that because one of their kids threw up last night, and we don't want to chance getting anyone sick!!!!!
So I've got extra treats, for my Beehives :)
Brad and Jenni got back around 2 and the girls were excited to see them.
Dad got a dead tree cut down and also a branch that broke off our apricot tree the other day :(
Got some house work done and then I took Cassi school clothes shopping.
She was not having fun at first, but then found some stuff she really liked, so that changed things around.
Came home and Dad had made dinner for everyone.
Terry's took Porter with them to ride bikes on the greenbelt, Madi got to set up for the stake dance (since she is on the committee now :), and Cassi got ready and I took her to the stake dance with some friends.
We were a little early, so we stopped by the old church and let her drive the car around a bit.
Back at home I just finished planning my lesson for tomorrow, Elsie and Dad watched a show together and then we got Elsie to bed at a good time.
Everyone else is gone!!!!!
At least Elsie will be well rested!




No comments: