Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday April 15

We had a nice Sunday.
Not much fighting while everyone got ready :)
That always makes for a good morning!
I enjoyed church.
The sister missionaries talked along with another sister leaving from our ward.
Then the second hour we had a meeting for teachers to get together and share ideas for teaching.
I really enjoyed that and I think I learned some things to bring into my class to help the girls better understand the gospel, to learn and grow.
After church the kiddos took Mater back to the school.
He was super excited to get there again :)
Then I made some grilled cheese for dinner.
I got some water on my trees I planted yesterday, as well as the raspberries and strawberries.
While I did that I listened to some talks that will be part of my lesson next week.
I am looking forward to having Dad back home tomorrow.
I always seem to have a harder time when he is on the Saturday/Sunday shift!


No comments: