Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday September 24

Today was the primary program!!!!
Elsie's last one!
They did a great job.
Elsie had no problems and sang her heart out the whole time.
She got to hold the microphone for Sierra's part and then she was very excited and said her part.
I had several people come up to me after saying how great she did :)
Port did awesome too.
He was so serious singing the songs....then he would see me looking at him and smiling, and he would smile big back.
One song they did sign language.
Elsie rocked that!!!!!!
But Port didn't do any signs.
When I asked him after, he said he just didn't want to do them.
Dad chimed in and said he wouldn't do them either.
Ha ha....boys.
But I was very proud of Elsie signing :)
It was a beautiful program and the kids sang amazing!
The spirit was strong for sure.
I had my sweet baby girl (Everly) sit with me a lot of church.
Whenever there is a prayer, she tucks herself into me, and it is the cutest thing :)
After church we had a few visitors.
First, the Murray family came over.
Steven works with Dad and he had some tools for dad to use on siding the garage.
We plan to take down the old stuff tomorrow.
Yay!
Anyway, they stayed and played and kids rode the horse.
Then the Pugmires came over.
Tripp's little sister, Londyn, loves horses.
She has been asking Cassi about riding the horse for a long time!
Tripp's mom grew up riding horses and she had fun riding Miley too.
After they all left, we had a nice ham dinner.
Port made us a great sign on our dinner chalkboard.
Pig + knife + oven = Ham!






No comments: