Saturday, July 29, 2017

Thursday July 27- Saturday July 29 (add pictures)

What a fun time we had camping with the Young's!!!!!!
We had the perfect spot right by the river and we all had the best time.
We got up this morning and had breakfast before cleaning up.
Then we got everything packed up and headed for home.
When we got home we got the trailer cleaned out and everything put away and washed....well, in the washing process :)
The kids hung out with friends.
They even went and did a little shopping to Hobby Lobby.
Dad got lawns mowed, irrigation going, trailer put away.
Then after we were all cleaned up, he took me out to dinner and a movie.
We went and saw Dunkirk.
It was a really great movie and it was done in a very creative way.
I will be interested to watch it again now that I know how it was done.
It was a very intense and emotional kind of movie.
Very well done I think.
We came home and he finished up doing some irrigation stuff while I talked with Vern for a bit :)
We have a week now to get caught up on life and laundry before we head out to Oregon.
Whew!
I am kind of looking forward to getting some stuff done this week!



No comments: