Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday February 12

Port was asleep on our bedroom floor when Dad woke up to go to work.
At some point before 7:30, he had gotten up and went into the front room where he slept until about 9:00!
That is major sleeping in for our early-to-rise boy!
But when he woke up, he felt good, no fever and all was well.
So off to church we went.
It was a bit odd today.
Going to church, but not knowing most of the people there.
I am grateful that they have called me back into the 2nd counselor in the YW presidency.
It will be strange to be working with different ladies.
I know they will be wonderful woman and I am excited to get to know them......
But I just love my old group.
There was never any drama.....and we had so much fun together.
I am a little bummed that their will be continuing on without me :(
But all is well.
It will all be okay.
Change happens.
Change is good.
We can handle change!!!!
For YW, we stayed combined today.
The YW president for the girls who have joined us gave the lesson.
She did such a fantastic job!!!!!
All about change and how if we never had change there would be no butterflies!
I was in charge of the handout.....and that was the quote I used :)
It might be a hard transition, but I know we can do it and I know these girls will love each other and we will have so much fun.
After church we came home and ate for about an hour.....
Then we went to the family history thing that we have started doing once a month.
Our youth Family history leader has scheduled out to meet at a members house once a month to teach us about family history and how to use it and different tools.
I am excited about it and hope to go to as many as possible!
It will be at our house in a few months :)
What a great way to spend the Sabbath day!
Then this evening Madi was looking at old pictures and videos on her computer.....and the kids had so much fun watching old videos of themselves.
So much cuteness!!!!!!





No comments: