Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday April 30

Dad had to go to work today, and the kiddos slept in.
Port cleaned his room again before even coming downstairs.
I really like when he does that!
If only I could get the girls to do that!
We got Saturday chores done without much problem.
Then Madi and Cassi went and mowed.
I told Cassi maybe it wasn't a good idea yet for her.....
But who listens to mom anyway?
She came in after not too long saying that she wasn't feeling very good.
So Madi did most the lawn, and it looks a million times better than it did before!
Then the girls watched the end of the movie we started last night and the little ones played with max and Graham.
They stayed busy playing all day.
I did laundry and cleaned my room and put away moms and dads laundry.....
Super fun stuff.
Then I went for a run while the kids all watched 'The Peanut Movie' that we also got from Redbox last night :)
Then later tonight, Cassi invited Kiali and Lainey over.
And Madi went to Abby's house with Cam.
Last week, Sister Capell invited us to go to her woman's singing group at the church.
So we went there, and Cassi took her friends from 7-8.
After that, Cassi walked home with her friends and they had fun while I relaxed a bit with the little ones before putting them to bed.
I think we got what we needed to get done today, so that's good.

No comments: