Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday April 18

After the kids went to school, I went to the store to get some stuff for YW on Wednesday.
We are doing a missionary experience type of a thing with the YW combined....and beehives are in charge.
I sure hope it all comes together..... :)
I came home and swapped the laundry then went for a run.
I did almost 6 1/2 today.
My calves were killing me!
I think I need new shoes.
Anyway....
I know it is super annoying to always write about me running.....but first of all, this is my journal, and that's what I write in it, the stuff I do.
You're just having a peak in my journal :)
And it keeps me motivated.
So sorry.
I worked some more on YW stuff and got showered before Madi came home.
I made a cake for their after school snacks.
We are having cakes for our dessert on Wednesday, and I wanted to try the recipe out.
I think they liked it :)
Kids did homework and then I took Madi to meet her driving instructor for her first day of lessons!
While she was driving I went grocery shopping.
The kids helped me unload and put the groceries away and Madi drover herself home with her instructor.
She thinks it went well and she is excited about it all!
I kind of am too......maybe she can do the grocery shopping now ;)
After dinner, we did a little FHE.
I am WAY behind on planting starts, but I had the stuff, so why not????
Next year maybe we can be more on top of it.
Maybe......
Anyway.
The kids had lots of fun getting the seeds planted.
I am so excited to have my garden again this year!!!!!!!!!









1 comment:

Joe and Brea said...

I love your blog and love what you talk about. I do the same on ours. It is for my family ultimately and that is why I tell it like it is.
I got a kick out of Dussy Boy's post.