Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday May 27

Computer seems fine this morning...but I haven't done anything with it except move pictures to my hard drive......
Over 20,000 so far.............
That's a lot of pictures.
I might have a picture hoarding problem ;)
But that is beside the point!
So I actually went on a run today.
I hope to start up again....for real this time.
I need it for my sanity......
I also took Madi back to the back Dr for her follow up.
Things are good.
She just needs to keep taking it easy for a few more weeks and keep doing her exercises.
And work on her posture!
That girl is so tall, she spends her days with her back curved down trying to not be so tall.
Such a silly thing to do....but she is a teenager.....try telling her that something she is doing doesn't make sense!
When we got back home, Dad and I ran to Lowes to get some more stuff for the bathrooms and a few more trim pieces.
Dad finished up the windows in the front room.
Around 4 we had our plumber guy come out and hooked everything up for the bathroom.....now we just need to water heater :)
Tomorrow we will have a bathroom for the kiddos!!!
Yay!
The little girls had activity days and then after that we had dinner before Madi and I had to rush off to YW.
Sisiter Klann brought us dinner tonight.....like enough food to feed us for a whole week!
She was just so sweet.
And it was a crazy day and I was even more thankful than normal to not have to worry about making dinner!
For YW, Sister Peterson and I split the time between me teaching the girls how to tell direction by the sun and stars, and she taught basic good nutrition.
I think it was a fun night and the girls learned a lot :)
We will go on a hike in two weeks and pack a meal and use what we learned tonight.
Drew came over with his little girls to help out our heat guy and a help Brent out.
Our heat guy says we should have water heater and air conditioning hooked up tomorrow!
Yay!!!!!
(I will post pictures from today when I sit down and post all this last weeks pictures......
Right now, I just gotta go to bed!)

No comments: