Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday May 29

(I just realized I never posted last nights post....whoops! 
It's posted now :)
Aaron Hale stopped by this morning to see how things were going and wants to get things started on the covering for the eaves......for the life of me I can't think of the name of it right now!
Then I went to Cindy Peterson's house and planned a fun YW/YM activity that we are having later in June.
It is gonna totally be awesome!!!!!
Hopefully the kiddos all go along with it, cause it's a good one!
I picked Porter up on the way home and then he and dad left on their Dad/son day.
He really just wanted to spend time with Dad.
So he took him to McDonalds and they planned out what their next Dad/son day activity would be :)
While they were gone I got some stuff done around the house.
I should have sorted laundry.......
But I ate lunch, made a grocery list, took the kitty for a walk around the house.
She is so cute!
But I can't have her in the house....makes me sneeze so bad!!!
So I make them keep her in a box in the garage and we let her out so she can learn her new surroundings and where she lives.
I did a few other things and then Drew and Heather stopped by around the time dad came home.
They hung out for a lit and talked for awhile and they took their trailer back home with them.
It was so great of them to let us use it for our visitors!
Then Port went and swam at Cannon's house.
I went to Walmart and did some shopping.
Got a new shower curtain for the bathroom, so that's exciting!
I also got a gift for Port to take to a bday party he was going to.
Then I swung by and picked him up, then got the girls from school, and took Port to the party.
At home the kiddos played while I got the bathroom fixed up a bit.
And Dad got the A/C working!
Yay!!!!
I picked Port up from the party.....
Then Cassi went and got Cannon and Avery cause we were watching them at our house while Stacia took the other girls for rehearsal stuff out in Middleton.
Madi left to a party around 6.
Her first boy/girl party.
I have been texting her all night telling her to send me picture of what they were doing :)
You know.....keeping an eye on her.........
She was good and sent me pictures.
She's a good one, that Madi :)
Stacia came to get the kiddos and they stayed and played for a while and Stacia helped me fold and hang Porter and Elsie's clothes :)
So that is great to have that done!
Kyra taught a little dance to Elsie and they performed it for us.
I have a video, and should load it.....it is super cute!
But it is taking too long!
I told Kyra I would just pay her to be Elsie's dance teacher :)
Cassi took a shower tonight......the first one in the new shower.
fun things going on around here :)



No comments: