Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday January 21

I ditched out on Young Womans tonight.
They went ice skating, and were gonna be gone for a longer period of time than normal.
I felt bad leaving Brent with the little ones for that long with him not feeling good.
His foot and calf have gotten so much worse....highly super sensitive.
Tingling and electrical pangs.....
Kind of like when your foot is dead dead asleep and you are trying to wake it up, and it is in that between phase while trying to wake up that is super sensitive.....
That is what he tells me it is like all the time.
But maybe that is a good thing.
Maybe it means that things are healing and coming back to life.
Who knows.
I just know I feel bad.
I feel bad I can't fix it for him.
I feel bad that we can't find anyone to tell us exactly what to expect and what it is gonna feel like and give us an accurate timeline of when it will all heal!
Anyway....So after dinner (which was so sweetly brought to me by my friend Allyson Gozart), I took Madi to the church and took Cassi to Avery's house for an hour.
Then I came home and dad and I helped the little ones with homework.
I got the little ones in bed at a good time, because last night was a rough one.
Elsie woke up at 4, and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30.
Please, oh please don't start that again Elsie!!!!
Many rough nights in the history of Elsie Rose!!!!
When Elsie was awake, of course Cassi woke up.
Elsie woke up because her hand was numb.
That happens at least once a week with her hand or her foot.
So I usually rub it for her for a little bit and then she goes back to sleep.
But last night she just would not go to sleep.
As I was rubbing her hand last night, I heard Porters door open and little footsteps head into my room.
I told Elsie that I would be right back.
I knew where Port was going.
For the past 3 weeks or so, sometime in the middle of the night, he runs out to my bedroom, and falls asleep on the floor next to my side of the bed.
So I went and tucked him in (on the floor) and told him I would be right back.
Anyway, that is how the night went until I finally promised Elsie some extra kindle time in the morning if she would JUST GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
So she went to sleep :)
I hope tonight is a better night for all.
Madi had a fun time ice skating.
She hurt her bum....
The last thing I told her when she left was not to break her bum!
I am sure she will feel better after some sleep.



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What a night! I'm sorry! I' hope you get better sleep tonight! And that Madi's bum feels better! :o)