Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday January 26

I kept Cassi home today.
She had a fever and wasn't feeling good.
I already had a Dr. appt sched for her because she has had a weird little bump that we wanted looked at.
It turned out to be an infected lymph node, no worries.....
But she also thinks she has strep :(
She didn't do the test, because the antibiotics she put her on for the lymph node will take care of the strep anyway.
So yay, that's fun!
Not :(
*****
So we had our electrical inspection today.
There are a few things that need to be done before we can pass.
A few little ones.
And one big one.....like getting more amps ran to our house.
We need to get a hold of Idaho Power to see what that entails....
So kind of a bummer to not get that checked off the list yet....
But we are another step closer.
*****
Elsie had a really bad day at school :(
These kids!!!!
They are definitely having a tough time lately!
I picked her up early to take her to PT.
I had a good talk with her, and she rocked it for Katie.
*****
We were blessed again with another yummy dinner from Cindi Morgan.
So sweet of her to bring a meal out to us.
I also had Penny Anderson bring me a frozen lasagna today.
People are so great!
*****
So anyway.....I hope Cassi gets better....
And no one else gets sick!!!!


2 comments:

Young family said...

I am so glad that you have a great ward that is taking care of you with meals... I am sorry about the kids. I pray things get better.

Emily Peterson said...

I hope Cassi feels better soon! And the rest of you all stay well!

Sorry your electrical inspection didn't go completely as planned, but, as you wrote, at least you are one step closer! I hope it doesn't turn out to be too big of a deal to get more amps to the house!