Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday October 30

Today I did a lot of laundry.
And Dad is trying to figure plumbing stuff out.
When Port got home from school, I took pictures for the Edwards family.....Vern and Billy and the boys.
They turned out cute.
Then after the big girls got home from school, Madi and I met up with the Young family and I took their family pictures.
Perfect as always :)
Then I took some bestie shots of Madi and Kara together.
Cute girls.
These two are the best of friends...and I am pretty sure they have never really been mad at each other. 
They are both such awesome girls and amazing Young Woman!
I love that they have each other.
Now, we just need to re-create the photos for the next 20 years, and gather pictures from the last 13 :)
Then make a flip book!
Awesome!!!
;)
Oh, and then they came by to check out the house.
And after, we all went to dinner together at Dickey's.
Good times!
 





No comments: