Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday August 28

I can't believe how well school has gone.
Cassi has been so excited about her teacher and her class, it has been a blessing.
And I can't believe we have had no melt downs from Elsie....
She actually seems to have a boost of energy when she gets home!
It really is quite amazing.
I hope I don't jinx it.....
She was walking pretty heavy this morning....but after school she was full of energy.
I gave her legs a good massage tonight, hopefully that will help in the morning.
I am just so grateful that it has been a great couple of days.....and I hope it continues!
*****
The girls had a fun time playing with the volleyball after school.
In the irrigation, of course :)
 












1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so happy school is going so well!!!