Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday March 16


Porter donned his Batman shirt/Spider man shirt again all day.
This kid makes me laugh all the time.
He got himself all ready....
My favorite is the Ninja Turtle sword stuck into his underwear as a holder.
Smart kiddos :)
*****
Yesterday I got one of the apple trees pruned with the help of one of my friends who knows how to prune fruit trees....with 15 of her own.
So today I decided to finish up another one.
I have 3 more to do.
I think I am getting the hang of it.
Hopefully this year we will get some apples!
I am not taking too much off like we did last year.
So I hope they aren't in shock and that they will produce!
When we first moved in there were tons on the trees, it was the end of the season.
And they were so good!
So I am hoping we get those back this year.
Elsie hung out with me the whole time.
She is so happy about this nice weather.
Once you get her outside, she doesn't want to go in.
Her imagination is in heaven out there.
She plays for hours!
And she loves when Mater joins her.
She loves that dog.
It is cute to watch her play with him.
 





1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

It was a beautiful day to be outside! I love the pics of Els and Mater!!