Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday September 27

We took on another big project today.
I shouldn't really say me.
Cause it was all Brent.
But I supervised.
These trees just look horrible.
The dead branches up top were really bad.
We were quoted $900 to have them cut.
Um....no!
So we (he) decided to do it.
They are still pretty pathetic looking trees, but I think next year they could possibly come in fuller.
Maybe :)
Anyway....here is a before and after.
We still have a huge mess on the ground to pick up, cause we had to leave to go to Madi's cross country meet.
So, that is what we will do tomorrow.
 


 
Brent did a good job...and he was very careful and pretty safe.
Pretty safe.....
*****
Then we headed to Madi's meet in Eagle.
She did AWESOME!!!!
So last time she ran in eagle she got 13:37 (I think)...
Today.....
Under 12 minutes!!!!
YAY Madi!!!!!
You rock!!!
Next week is District....all 7 schools.
She is excited, but I think she is sad it is coming to an end.
I am so proud of her :)



3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

The trees look awesome! Great job!!

Madi, you are awesome! Wait to go!!

Young family said...

way to go Madi!
Drew's around today if you want some help with trees=

Nancy said...

I love trimming trees. You will be happy them:)