Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday August 11


The big girls and I had a fun little brunch today for their Activity Days group.
It was a lot of fun to hang out together.
We came home and they helped clean up the house.
I still have SO MUCH laundry that needs to be put away!
It is all clean.
Why do I have such a problem getting the clean stuff put away!
Dad did a lot of working outside again.
Getting the fence put up for the goats....
I think it is gonna work out good for them.
We have let the 4 chickens out to roam around.
They are much happier when not getting pecked on.
They just stick around the barn and don't go far.
It was funny to watch 4 chickens, 2 goats and 1 dog all play around with each other.
Mater and the goats are quite good friends now.
It is fun to watch them.
Brent saw the goats laying on Mater the other day, just lounging.
So funny.
After dinner we just took a little rest before heading back to work.
The girls were promised some money if they could make a major dent in the weeds growing in the grass :)
So they got busy doing that.
It was a good day.
Kind of ready for a 'day of rest' though ;)
*****
Sunday night I will make this blog private.
I have not yet entered any emails and don't know when I will.
But I will.
My sister has a reminder blog to remind her followers to check her private blog.
I thought that was a good idea.
I will not post daily reminders....that would just be silly.
Maybe once a week or so.
But I am also using the blog to post updates about things we do to the farm here.
So if people are just interested in how we turn things around here....this blog is for you and you won't need to go to the private blog to hear about our boring every day lives :)
So the blog is:


It is pretty dang boring right now...
But I will spruce it up, eventually.
So tomorrow night, this family blog will be private.
I hope to get the invites out ASAP.
But if you know me at all, don't count on it happening quickly :)


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Do you realize you will have to send a reminder every single night that you updated your blog? I think people who follow you know that you update nightly. :) Love ya Kim.

Beth Hulse said...

please add us to the list! Jonny and I have fun seeing what you guys are up to! (rhythmbeth@gmail.com)