Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday March 25

The day started out not so great.
Meaning I had to say the opening prayer in Sacrament meeting.
If only the people in the ward knew what wreck I was about it!!!!
I tried for the last 4 days not to even think about it.
And I did good up until I noticed the spot in the opening song that I would have to head up to the pulpit.
My world started to spin.....with the most horrible adrenaline rush.
Not all adrenaline rushes are good......Brent disagrees :)
I made it up there....only messed up a small amount....but that is why I picked the opening prayer.
In hopes that no one will remember what I said after the meeting was over.
I made it back down and sat on the bench and then my head got all cloudy and my vision went fuzzy.
No, I didn't pass out....but I was probably as close as I have ever been.
And then I was left with the most horrible headache.
And my little Port man to wrestle during the meeting.
I survived.
I would like to say that this is all a bit exaggerated......but I promise you, it is not.
Then I spent the rest of church with my Sunbeams....who I really do love.
But today was just not a good day for them.
Again, Porter would not go to class.
And for some reason Elsie was having a hard time so I kept her with me.
So I had a room full of little ones, with only myself.
Luckily there was one teacher who had only 1 kid in her class, so she got rid of her kid to another class and came to help me out.
Again, I survived.
At least the weather was beautiful.
When we came out of the church, there was a warm breeze and it was wonderful.


We played outside for a while this evening, enjoying the nice weather, and some friendly ladybugs :)
Tomorrow we have more work to do.
I know....we are working the kids a lot, and with it being Spring Break they should have fun.
We will do some fun stuff too.
There is just so much to get done....and believe it or not, they love to help out with all the stuff we want to get done.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

So sorry about the stress from saying the opening prayer. :o(

I'm glad your day at least ended nicely. :o)