Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday December 30

Kara and Aubree came over today to help keep my big girls busy.
They played and ran around outside all day.
It was pretty nice out there.
It was good to have them do some fun stuff instead of babysitting for me or working for me :)
And even after Kara and Aubree left, Madi and Cassi still hung out with each other for hours....without fighting.
It didn't last all night....but it did last for a while.
So I am thankful for any I can get :)



The little ones had fun watching the girls from the window.
Port slept most of the time and Elsie just didn't want to play outside.
But they were pretty good for me inside.
I got the Christmas tree taken down and most of the Christmas stuff packed away.
I need to make a list of everything that needs to get done before we have a house full in a week or so.
It will be fun to have visitors out here though.
I hope the weekend will run smoothly.
Cassi is so very excited.
That reminds me.....I also need to finish up her baptism dress.....
About 2 years ago I came across a beautiful little white dress for $6 at Target.
Madi had just gotten baptized, and Cassi's was a long way off.....but I got it anyway.
I mean it was a $40 dress for $6!!!!
Wouldn't you buy it too?????
Okay...and I confess....I actually bought 2 of them.
I wanted to put sleeves on the dress, and it kind of bugs me when the sleeves are a different fabric then the dress.....I want it to look like it was made that way.
So the other dress I bought for parts......
But still, only $12, and it will be a beautiful dress.
Anyway, lucky for me, it isn't lost in all our junk that I still have in boxes out in the garage :)
I just need to sit down for a hour or so sometime and finish it up.
Maybe I shouldn't wait until last minute.........but I kind of think that is what I will end up doing.
That's how I roll.....

No comments: