Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mr. Man.

I think Port would spend the whole day in the garage if I would let him.
He loves tools and working out there with Dad.
Except he was sure missing Dad out there today.
He even threw a fit saying "I want Daddy!" at one point.
O have a few projects in the works right now.
For a while now I have been wanting to paint my cabinets white....like for over a year or so.
I am finally getting to it.
Kinda.
I figure if I just take one door down a day, get it sanded down and hang it back up, then by the time the weather is good enough to use the paint sprayer, they will be all ready to go.
That is my plan anyway.


So Porter was out there today helping me out.
And no, we did not get out of our jammies today.
Well, not until it was time to put new ones on.
He really does do a good job and pays attention to what he is doing.
I mean, it is of course more fun to hang out with Dad in the garage...
But I think we had a pretty fun time.
Silly boy.
Love his squinty eyed 'cheese' face.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What a great helper!!!