Thursday, February 25, 2010

GET AWAY!!!

Today Porter and I went to the bus stop to wait for Cassi.
Then we headed home.
As we were on our driveway, Porter starts to have a little worried whine.
I turned around a tried to figure out what was wrong.
He kept walking in weird circles, at first I thought maybe he was avoiding the dried up worms on the ground...
But then I realized he just found his SHADOW!!!
So do I go and rescue him...NO!
I run in the house...grab the camera, take him back to the end of the drive-way for a reenactment!
It was so funny...
Don't worry, he is fine.
He finally figured out that it was harmless, 'cause he had a big smile on his face.
I just love when little kids explore new things in their world for the first time!
In his defense...that is a mighty BIG shadow!!!
*************************************************
*I am Thankful that Madi and I made a deal to make tomorrow a GREAT day. Because today wasn't so great.
*I am Thankful that I get to go to bed soon!
*I am Thankful that I got the other side of the kitchen painted today, and I am still lovin' it!!!

5 comments:

Chalisse Martineau said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. We can't wait to see you all again!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love it! That just makes me smile. I remember when Bry found his and he was running from it and crying. Oh the funny things kids do. Thanks for your comments! Maybe I won't go private after all!

Bald n Beautiful said...

great pictures, i love his face. I can't wait to see your kitchen finished.

Malisa said...

Oh my goodness! How cute!

Young family said...

Poor little guy.. he was really scared of his shadow!!! How cut to capture the moment!