Saturday, May 02, 2009

5 1/3 months old!

I know...I am late for his 5 month pictures.
But really...he looks the same as he did 12 days ago!!!
So this counts.
Don't you just LOVE this man!!!
I sure do!!!
Porter is a great eater...obviously.
He love squash and sweet potatoes and rice cereal.
He love to play with all things soft.
Everything goes to his mouth.
He is slowly finding his feet.
He loves to lift his legs, then slam them down...so cute (and loud...is this where the term 'thunder thighs' comes from?).
He is such a good baby.
He does like to be held by his Mommy.
He LOVES his Mommy!
And I LOVE that!
He has a great laid back personality.
He LOVES it outside.
He rolls around like a steam roller!
He loves it.
He is wearing mostly 6-12 months clothes.
A few 12 months things.
He's a big boy!
Dad finally got him to laugh the other day.
He holds it back.
But he won't laugh if I am around.
He just likes to look at me.
I told you, he LOVES his Mommy!
We are so blessed to have this little guy!
I know...Madi's hand is in the shot...
But his little face was SOOO cute!
I had to share!

No, he isn't sitting yet.
He will for a couple seconds,
But I think that is just his belly fitting nicely into his legs folded.

Oh, he is so YUMMY!!!

That is our big boy!

7 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Great pictures, I love that last one.

Young family said...

Supper cute pictures!!!
He is so photogenic!!

Sara said...

He is gorgeous!

And these are amazing pictures! Such a sweet guy!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a boy!!!! I love how round his head is! 5 months gone already....man alive!

Brooke said...

Love the pictures...love him!!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

O he is so very cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love his eyes! He is so handsome, he is going to be such a ladies man! I can't believe that he is 5 months already! Where has the time gone!