Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Triplets!!!

So these are by far not my best work...but that doesn't mean that these three aren't the cutest little cousins in the world...
First, a few disclaimers....we had to use a dumb white sheet because my awesome white background paper is just not travel size, so just try not to look too close at the background...also...I couldn't use my favorite 50 mm lens cause I couldn't scoot back far enough...but still I think the pictures speak for themselves how crazy it was, and I hope you all can get a few laughs at least...pictures of three 18 month old babies...are you kidding me!!! Oh well, makes for some good memories!!!



Our last resort were these suckers...at least they are all sitting next to eachother, right?
Elsie is looking for Reagan's belly button
They were told to show there teeth...so that is what Elsie is in the process of doing...

They were not happy at all...Elsie is wondering what all the fuss is about...just smile and it's over

Oh poor Abi
Elsie is not quite sure what to do...
A here are just a few of Elsie while we were trying to calm the other two down...




9 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I love the look on Elsie face "you guys are so weird, why are you crying?" Was there not one good one with Reagan smiling? did the "mean teeth" one turn out? You did great, we just can't look too close at the sheet we spent an hour trying to iron!

Sara said...

They are all so cute!!! I love the ones of Elsie in the pink chair! So sweet! Even though the pictures don't turn out 'perfect' I think they are wonderful! They are so fun to look at!!!

Chantri said...

awe! The girls are darling! And yes-- sheets are totally crappy...all I have to work with is a white muslin and it pretty much looks like a sheet...grrr. Where do you order your paper rolls? I have looked into them, but haven't purchased one. I will though before Boston's 1st birthday shoot... any suggestions?

Chantri said...

I just looked at the pictures again and you can totally tell that Elise knows what to do in front of the camera! You've trained her well!! :) So cute

Cami said...

Ahem?!?!?!?!?! How many times do I have to tell you to tell me when you are coming so that I can see you? Don't you love me? :(

Brynn said...

They are so cute! I almost got Quincy that same dress!!

Bald n Beautiful said...

I love the last one of Elsie.

Larissa said...

The last picture is just so cute. The other ones were really funny and fun to look at. Where did you get those dresses?

Anonymous said...

They pictures are too cute!
The dresses are great, the kids are precious! Good Job!