Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Triplets

Two of my sisters, Steph and Rachel both have little girls close to the same age as Elsie. Everytime I visit we take the 'triplets' pictures...here is our photo shoot this time.

Reagen wasn't very happy!
Elsie and Abi...
Abi's year picture
I told you she wasn't happy
Hopefully next time we take pictures Elsie will be able to stand up!

I thought this was funny, Elsie is falling out of focus, but I love her big smile as she is toppling over! Oh, and the cat that jumped intot he background!
Elsie and Grandma Na




4 comments:

skcoe said...

I love the standing pose, how fun to have three girls that age! Do you get to see them much?

Kim said...

Every month or two or three...

Cami said...

These pics are cute! In the pic with the squash...Reagan's squash is placed funny...hahaha

The Holdaway Family said...

Um its Reagan not Reagen....