Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Funny things kids say

I just had to put this down for others to get a kick out of it like I did...sorry to those of you who are totally against swearing, I am not one to swear, but in this case, it was harmless and sooo funny!!!
So every morning we go over what Madi's choices are for school lunch. Yesterday she got to choose from Nachos, and Deli Ham and Cheese. Well after school we asked her what she chose, and she said she chose nachos because she doesn't like "Helli Dam and cheese" It took a couple times for her to say it for Brent and I to realize what she was saying. First we were shocked to hear her swear, but then when we figured out what she was saying we couldn't help laughing ...she had no clue why we thought it was so funny...and it may not seem funny to you all...but I just had to write it down... Kids are great!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Haha!! That's so funny! I love the things kids say! So cute!

Sara said...

So funny!! Thanks for sharing!

Anjeanette said...

That is so funny. The funny thing is it's not usually my kids who mess up their phrases, it's my husband. It's pretty funny when it's your own husband cussing on accident. That's the kindof stuff I can't help but laugh at.

skcoe said...

That's really cute- Every child needs a good "first swear word" story. Make sure it goes in her journal!

The Holdaway Family said...

Bruce laughed so hard when I told him! Your kids are so cute. Owen was so sad the day after you guys left he was wondering where all his friends went...