Friday, September 21, 2007

Some Fun Picts

Just a few picts that I haven't gotten around to posting yet...
Elsie on a little bike-doesn't she look so big!
Madi and Cassi were sent up to clean their room the other day...all this came off Madi's bed, and most went right back on after she made it...she takes after her Mom and her Dad, she likes a lot of stuff/junk (me) but she likes to be organized about it (Brent)...
Showing off their beds all made, well almost done, she hadn't put the 'stuff' back on...she is funny...notice how much stuff she has on her shelf in the background...
Cassi showing off her bed, that Madi actually made for her.
Madi and Cassi's job is unloading the dishwasher, Madi usually ends up doing it cause Cassi gets a little side-tracked...another trait I passed down...anyway, but she always 'builds' something with the clean dishes...
I know...I am a lucky woman...not only is he vacuuming...but he is taking care of the baby too...and I love how little Elsie is helping to hold the cord...(Yes, Brent has a mustache...all part of a firehouse bet.)
Just a shot from Madi's game last Saturday...she was very proud that her ball was picked to be used as the game ball.
Cassi trying on Madi's soccer stuff
My goofy kids ready for bed...well almost ready!
I love this...Sunday the girls came down 'all ready for church'
Madi had done their hair...don't you love the curl down the front? When I was going to take the picture I tried to move that piece out of their faces...boy, I got in trouble...that is how it is supposed to look...
They sure are cute anyway!



3 comments:

Jenni said...

I think Madi had a future in hair styling!

skcoe said...

AGH! I screamed out loud when I saw Brent's moustache, is he going to keep it long term??

I love all the room-cleaning pictures, that's totally what it's like at our house. Jayden is a packrat, but totally organized. Tegan, on the other hand, could care less about living in a disaster. Ugh.

Your pics are always so fun Kim!

Kim said...

No, he doesn't plan on keeping it...but he intends on winning the bet...